- Launch the first initiative for wine open-data resources: vineyards, winegrowers, wines, etc.
- Hear the winegrowers, traders, final consumers and connoisseurs
- Find and enrich a model to represents these data
- Share and connect these resources in a linked-data way
- Show geomappings and dataviz of these resources
- Enable everyone to contribute to the datasets we shared
Our comitment: All resources we deal with and services we build must remain free and open, forever.
The (very open) Working Group
- Annaïg Denis : communication, relations publiques (Github, Twitter)
- Anthony Faucogney : relation startups (Github, Twitter)
- Samuel Frémondière : infographie, webdesign (Github, Twitter)
- Stéphane Gigandet : partenariat avec OpenFoodFacts (Twitter)
- Thomas Gratier : webmapping, préparation des jeux de données (Github, Twitter)
- Ronan Guilloux : développements, animation du groupe, gestion de projet (Github, Twitter)
- Yannick Lebras : relations vignerons et syndicats pro (Github)
- Pierre Slamich: partenariat avec OpenFoodFacts (Twitter)
- Davide Usai: modélisation sémantique (Github)
"I wish to join/contribute!"
Meet us online:
- To be kept up to date about our next live/online meetings, just sign up and join us on Google Groups. You're very welcome!
- To just chat about OpenWines, join us on Slack - get your free invitation here
- Have a look at what we are doing now, here on Trello, and be part of it.
- Have data to share or a particular project to tell us about? Let's talk about that!
We meet IRL, once a month, in a wine bar
- The group first met in real life on March 21th 2015 during the 'hackgriculture' hackaton that took place in Nantes, on March 21th 2015 (see related blog post). All are members/contributors of the OpenWines Organization group on Github.
- The second meeting took place on April 3rd 2015 at Les Carafés (Wine bar, Nantes)
- The third meeting took place on April 24th 2015 at Le Verre Bouteille (Wine boutique and bar, Nantes)
- The fourth meeting took place on April 28th 2015 during the 'Nantes Ville Comestible' launch event & projects awards ceremony
- The fifth meeting took place on June 2nd 2015 at Le Verre Bouteille (Wine boutique and bar, Nantes). Definitely a great place to meet.
Anyone can ask to join our discussions.
- General informations, announcements: Google Group:
- Chat: Slack - get your free invitation here
- Twitter: @openwines
- Organization: Trello
- Open Source: Github
- www: openwines.eu
- @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of us speak fluently in english, italian and french: just ping us!
Let's have a drink together!
This group is open: Feel free to join us!
We need any kind of point of view & skills. Above all we're looking for a collaborative spirit.